Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hint Fiction Contest


As loyal Leaf Blower-ers may remember, last year I had a short-short-short story selected for publication in Robert Swartwood's Hint Fiction Anthology, which, by the way, is available for pre-order at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


As Robert puts it, Hint Fiction is a story of 25 words or fewer that suggests a larger, more complex story.

This week, Robert is a having another hint fiction contest. The first prize is $100 and the finalists will be judged by none other than James Frey.


Check out the contest and give it a shot. I did!

3 comments:

  1. Yours reminds me of Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. I imagined the finger gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is good. The two stories after yours were written by weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent story, Brian. Congrats on the Hint Fiction Anthology. I also have a story in the Antho. It's nice to "meet" you!
    I will definitely give this contest a go, I just haven't had time to work on it, and time's a-runnin' out! I must get to it.
    Best wishes with your novel!

    ReplyDelete